GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Jano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:00:14 -0700
Ebou,
     I think the biggest dreamer is Tombong,Yaya and
his behind kissers, whom we very well identify and
know.So please lets get to work and live the talking
to them.Technology is too advance for any one to
commit such crimes and think you will get away with
it.
The tools are well at our disposal,so lets get to
work.
Tombong better watch himself.For if his boss goes
down, he is going with him.
Action speaks louder than words.
Larry USA