GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 23:27:29 PST
Thank you Salam.  I think you are right. People are just wasting time and
energy on this issue.  I still have not heard from any of the list managers
and I think they make the final decision as to whether Matarr comes back or
not.  Whatever decision they make, I hope will be the right one.  I know not
everyone would be happy with their decision.
       I have read a lot of postings that Matarr wrote to the L and I would
not say everything was bad.  He has written some good stuff but I still do
not know why he used profanity towards people.  I read the long article he
wrote to Dr. Katim about the letter he, Katim, wrote to President Jammeh.
He makes a lot of sense in what he writes sometimes.
    I think it is time you List managers make your decision on this issue.
Everyone else should just sit back, relax, and have a cup of coffee if you
will or tea if you are in the UK hahahah and wait for the list managers'
decision.
       I would give the List managers one advice.  If you are going to
consider bringing Matarr back, do so now or during the month of Ramadan.  I
hope Matarr would abstain from any bad language during this period and make
some positive contributions.  Keep up the good job and HAPPY RAMADAN TO ALL.
AND AS MY BROTHER ALWAYS WRITES "GOD BLESS YOU ALL"
                                 ALFYSAINEY BAH  (ALFU)

P.S COULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE FIRST DAY OF RAMADAN ON THE L.  I KNOW IT
WOULD NOT BE THE SAME DATE FOR EVERYONE.