GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:25:30 +0200
Abdou,

I see your problem now is no longer with a United Africa?

No! "Accumulation of private property is" NOT "as old of the history of
mankind..." (SIC)

Only a couple of days ago you requested and got a link to Rodney's famous
work. Right at the beginning of the book he made it clear that in the
beginning humans lived in a 'communal' setting. Under communalism, humans
did not accumulate wealth. The fruits of their labour was divided equally
among them.

On the rest, I am sure 'pambazuka' will only be too happy to publish a
rebuttal of Taju's concept from you.

Regards,

Kabir.