GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:19:25 GMT
Hi,

Do you want to be the President of the Gambia?
If so please stop sitting there and come home and work for the development
of your nation as Dr Jammeh is doing.  If you do not like Dr Jammeh just
keep it to yourself and you do not need to tell us what to do.  If you are
brave enough to discibe him like this on the net, you should make it a point
of duty to arrange a meeting place and tell him directly as people with guts
will do, only then I will support you.

I am only interested to know the outcome of the meeting or else keep any
other thing you have to say to yourself.

Good luck 'brave man'

regards,
Rodine.

.