GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Benjamin Senghore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:28:41 +0100
Today's Joke:

A pastor decided to visit his church members one Saturday. At one
house it was clear to the pastor that someone was home, but nobody
came to the door. The pastor knocked several times and finally took
out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 - "Behold, I
stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens
the door, I will come in and dine with him and he with me."

The next day the card showed up in the collection plate. Below the
pastor's message was another scripture passage. Genesis 3:10 -
"I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was
naked and I hid myself."