GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:33:26 -0000
To All Gambia L subscribers!

I suggest adopting a Silent Rule on this forum.  Why no refrain from talking
to non-gratas of this forum.  If I don't know you, you've never introduced
yourself, or there is a general consensus that you have subscribed under a
false identity etc, then I should never waste my time and energy arguing
with you.  With the number of subscribers on this forum, someone is bound to
know someone.  We've wasted a lot of time figuring out Essa Sey, Jereh
Jarju, Kebba Jobe, and the list goes on.  Why not simply leave them alone?

If they're not man enough to reveal their true identity, then feed them to
the dogs, simple as that.  One thing I know about Kebba Jobe, is that he
seem to be a little more refined than his gang members.  I don't even
believe Kebba Jobe is a true APRC militant, but a mere clown playing his
pranks on the L.