GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 04:52:30 GMT
Dear Brother,
Let us  keep fighting tooth and nail to expose our national nightmare.
Mr. Kofi Anaans address is :
Mr Kofi Anaan
Secretary General of United Nations
United Nations Plaza
NewYork  Ny 10017. That of

President Clintons Address is
1600 Penselvania Avenue
Washinton Dc

Please be diplomatic and kind when writing to the above my friend,
They are very likely to be sympathetic to our plight.
                       Kalilu camara