GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:50:56 EDT
Yanks, I just want to remind you that I was done with refuting Yero's
allegations and I have demonstrated without doubt that Yero is a pathological  Liar.
So if you are trained on my defense, I encourage you to only share what  you
know about Haruna that is good. This could be more of a defense for me than
accruing Yero recognition. I beg of you please. The best defense for a Human is
 a character witness. And done properly could prove more damaging that
attacking  the attacker.

Haruna. Your brother. MQJGDT. Darbo. Al Mu'Umin.

In a message dated 9/2/2008 6:33:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,