GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:02:11 -0400
Yusupha, thanks for taking Gassama back to school.  The ‘engineer’ that does
NOT know the difference between digital and analog.  Ignore his latest
hysteria-filled posting and continue to educate him. Now he is jumping up
and down questioning your motives to try and put you in the defensive so
that you would not continue to expose him for the moron he is. Only a fool
would think that you are here trying to get some business for the stellar
company you work for here in the United States. See how sick Gassama is? He
ignores the hustlers back home that are ripping off the poor folks in rural
areas and question your motives; you that works for one of the top, if not
the top company in your field and do NOT need to hustle for small pennies.
Don’t mind Gassama. Continue to educate him. The mediocrity back home need
all the enlightenment they can get.

I realized Ngorr tried to drum it into Gassama’s head, but he still could
NOT get it. Around October last year I joked here that the APRC were such
liars that soon they would try to convince villagers that do not have food
to eat, that they were going to connect them to the internet. At the time, I
thought this was such a farfetched lie that the mental midgets will not tell
it. But the LIES these people tell, do NOT have boundaries. Here we have
Gassama peddling LIES about internet and phone connectivity of people that
work all year round and have ONLY promissory notes to show for their toil.
These people wait for two months to see fifty dalasis. They CANNOT feed
their children adequately. The children go to school under deplorable
conditions. The teachers are NOT paid regularly. Some of the teachers do NOT
even have a complete High School education. The last thing on their minds is
to go to the internet. Few months from now Gassama will come here again and
tell us that there are computers in every home in the villages and the
computers are being powered by the sun. Yusupha, don’t think that this a
farfetched LIE for the APRC mental midgets and sycophants. Like I said, few
months ago, I thought the internet LIE was a farfetched one. These people
are shameless.

You are right that Gassama side-stepped a salient point in your posting.
From Gassama’s own rendition it is obvious that the ILLEGAL usurpation of
power by a bunch of thugs in July 1994, set the country BACKWARDS. Don’t
expect the man to admit that you pinned him down on that one. But all the
thinking people on G_L can see through that. In his own neck of the woods
(Gamtel), the morons have set us back. But as I keep saying, Gassama is in
denial. If you want to talk about this obvious fact and point out how these
people are bad for our country, the sycophant (Gassama) don’t want to hear
it. He whines that you are trying to introduce politics into the discourse.
Darn right you are trying to introduce politics into the discourse. Who
asked the morons to steal power and bite something they can’t swallow? Who
asked them to steal power and come and wreck our economy by setting back
promising institutions like Gamtel? Darn right we are going to point out
that the morons only succeeded in setting us back and rendering our people
POORER. They brought NO NEW and positive ideas to the plate. But what do you
expect from High School drop-outs?

Gassama in his last posting says that he does NOT “care what the
government’s plans for rural internet connectivity is.” This just goes to
show you the guy’s mindset. One would have thought that he would be more
than eager to talk about HIS field and ‘eloquently’ talk about ‘government’s
plans’. But no! The man would rather NOT talk about HIS JOB. Instead, he
would want to peddle LIES about roads that do NOT exist and UNFINISHED
hospital buildings because he thinks that that is what Yaya wants to hear.
See why Gambia is in its current predicament? We have the inmates running
the asylum. Mental midgets doing the work of giants.
KB