GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:46:11 -0000
Genuine concerns, but is there any chance of a united opposition? Does the
opposition, with the exception of PDOIS, have any political agenda or
strategy? Can the opposition offer the Gambian people the utopian democracy
some of you are looking for? Just thinking aloud. DEFINITELY MY BODY DIE FOR
YOU PEOPLE.

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.