GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:15:00 -0000
Mr. Sanyang,

I have an eerie feeling that there's more to this than I know, so I wouldn't
want to complicate matters any further. But honestly, how do you justify
this frontal assault on Hamjatta, given that his sentiments on yourself,
Yusupha, or Harona CANNOT be the cause of this barrage? I've started
noticing your postings 'cause you keep trying to push aside the trivial, in
favor of what matters, but this posting is pretty scary. At the very least
it's counter-productive given your implied aim. I'm really shocked at this
outburst...

Saul.

Hamjatta Kanteh wrote:  >Despite all the hisses and foot-stamping coming
from some quarters