GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 22:20:51 EST
I just read that Jammeh has remarried again. I wish to extend my sincere and
heartfelt greetings to the President and his third wife. I am sure former
first ladies Tuti and zainab will be happier now. I wish it is as easy to you
as a lot of others.
God bless the Gambia and we all look forward to the 4th. 5th. and may be the
10th soon. And please do not forget to extend the invitation to some of your
supporters to the next wedding party especially to the Gambia-L. I look
forward my invitation.

Ousman Bojang.