GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:09:40 +0000
Ebou, you really mean to tell me you do not see yourself as one of those
parasites?  In case you forgot, you are documented as a thief and we all
know about your countless lies.  No, Ebou, we are not going to let you
swindle your way here.  Tell us about your rodent character before you tell
us about others.  By the way, how has your wife's lobbying on behalf of
Gambians going?  You thought we forgot you lied on that too?  Groundhog day
is passed so go back to your burrow.  I hope Jasseh Conteh will not let you
ride on his back using your used and tired tricks.

Joe Sambou

>From: Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Jawara and his Apologists
>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:50:42 -0800
>
>The only ones that lack perspective in history are those that think
>like the proverbial three blind men describing an encounter with an
>elephant.  One catches the tail and claims that it was a big snake;
>the other feels the trunk and declares that it was good meat; and
>other touches the feet and say they were pillars.  Such is the garden
>variety apologists of Jawara and his cancerous legacy...they are all
>in complete denial mode.  How can one really understand a political
>figure such as Jawara without integrating the Sir David Jawara, a
>Christian veterinary doctor living in colonial grace and the broken
>Alajie Dawda Jawara, Muslim patriarch chased out of town by some
>young Army officers ?  Inorder to bring unity, coherence and
>impartiality in historical analysis one MUST synthesize all aspects,
>moments, profiles and perspective of any given phenomenon. i.e.
>Jawara will be judged by his actions from alpha to omega.  Anything
>less shall be out of context and poor judgment.
>
>In another note, let me emphasize on an interesting observation.  In
>the history of Gambia the most dishonest citizens are the
>apolitical...those who choose to distance themselves from their
>immediate realities because the Lord has been good to them.  These
>are  the do-nothingists, the so called "connected" parasites in any
>society.  They are lukewarm or otherwise cold-hearted snakes that
>believe in nothing but their self-interests.  Whilst Jawara was at
>it, they were lurking the dark corridors of power making sure that
>their piece of the cake is buttered too.  Now when Mammon the devil
>shows up  they immediately resurfaced as the "experienced"
>technocrats kissing the Butcher's ass until he fired their behinds.
>One more time they turn born-again activists in cyberspace scorching
>the minds of the simpletons...Chei!
>

>Ebou

>Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail.
>http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

>Web interface

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed