GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:22:47 -0800
Mafy, that was a good one and I love it!!!!!!!! You
are right many have to thank Yahya personally, because
it is due to the coup d'etat that many seized the
opportunity to apply for the refugee passport. In fact
many had to lie in order to get one for themselves and
their families. Thank god they can now visit Gambia,
their own nation. I am least against the asylum
seekers, because some really deserve it and many are
my dear friends. But to capitalize on it to blindly
mastermind people is what I hate.

As for Mr. Ebou Colley aka S, we are waiting for our
answers!!!! Brother, take a sip of cold water and
chill. Do you want your old job back as a security
officer in a very famous city in US; years ago before
you decided to return to Gambia and join the army?
Technology has made this world a small one for any to
hide his/her identity.

Please brothers and sisters let us be careful and not
rush to judgment. We do not have to agree all the time
but let us love one another.

Your Home Boy,
Sulayman

=== message truncated ===