GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:56:14 -0500
I AM RE-CREATING THE MEMBER ENROLLMENT FORM, WHICH I'VE BEEN UNABLE TO JUST FORWARD.  Below it, is the message that accompanied the attachments from Chris Sukuna on behalf of STGDP, which, again, could not be forwarded as such.

Thanks,
Soffie

STGDP - New Member Enrollment Form

SIGN ME UP as a member of STGDP.  I am happy to join you in your efforts to raise funds for the newly formed National Alliance for Democracy and Development (NADD); and for the restoration of democracy in The Gambia.

I have enclosed the amount below:

___ $25  ___ $35  ___ $50  ___ $100  ___ $1,000  Other  $___

Name:        ________________________________________________

Address:    ________________________________________________

Phone:    __________________________________________________

Email:    ___________________________________________________

Please check one
                            ____ YES! I would like additional information regarding NADD and STGDP
                            ____  NO!  I do not need any additional information

Please complete & return this form with your check or money order made out to :

STGDP
P.O. Box 48321
Doraville, GA 30362

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING YOUR PART IN ADVANCING THE WELL-BEING OF THE GAMBIAN COMMUNITY

Good morning everyone,

I would like to take a couple minutes of your time and update you on Save The Gambia Democracy Project's (STGDP) first phase fund raising initiative for the newly formed National Alliance of Democracy and Development (NADD).  Over the next couple of months a solicitation letter along with an enrollment form will be emailed, on a regular basis, to all three Gambian forums in hopes that you will join us and donate generously to give NADD the financial backing it will surely need in the many months to come.  Also, our organization will begin mailing the same forms out to Gambians and friends of the Gambia via US postal mail in an attempt to reach those folks who do not have internet access or limited access so, that they are included/made aware of this endeavo! r and will have the opportunity to contribute what they can.  STGDP has estimated that the coalition will need $160,000.00 (US dollars) to execute their business of campaigning for the 2006 elections.  We are confident that all Gambians and friends of the Gambia are more than ready and willing to dig into their pockets and give in order to achieve this monetary goal.  In fact, our very own Sal Njie has been the first to step up to the plate and contribute $1,000.00.  Many thanks to Sal for his extreme generosity.

I have attached the solicitation letter, the STGDP enrollment form and also, our constitution for your consumption.  We hope to excite, engage and energize you in the first phase fundraising movement and we are hopeful that the response will be high.

The last thing I would like to mention to everyone is that STGDP needs volunteers to distribute this information throughout the United States.  If you wish to become a part of the mailing crew, please contact either myself or Fatou Jaw Manneh and we will get you in touch with a STGDP coordinator.   It is going to take not only money but, good, old fashioned hard work and we need as many folks on board as possible.

Thank you everyone and a special thanks to the hosts of all three forums for allowing our information to reach many with a couple of clicks of the mouse.

Warm regards to all,

Chris Sukuna (MN)           [log in to unmask]

Fatou Jaw Manneh (DC)     <[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

On behalf of STGDP.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?