GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:46:57 -0600
Hi, there.  I'm not leaving for The Gambia until December 11, arriving there
on December 12.  I have a Yahoo email address that you can use to
communicate with me there.  It's [log in to unmask]  I already have a place
to stay, will be in The Gambia for three weeks.  I have to be back here in
time for spring semester, and I want to allow plenty of time to get back
just in case I'm delayed because of y2K.
     Anyway, I'm about to go take a final in psychomegrics, so I'll email
more later!
Thanks for writing.
P.S. Yes, we could meet some time, but not sure where...  I can try to call
you when I get in.  Or, you could call me here in the US before I leave, and
I could call you back, if you don't have the money to talk long.
The number is 931-221-5770.
I attend Austin Peay State University and plan to graduate in May with a
degree in psychology and a minor in history.
Ginny and Leader Dog Abby
Visit me on the web at: http://www.public.usit.net/gmquick