GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2007 11:17:21 -0400
hi kabir
good of you to forward this article here. i think it's very important for african
everywhere to be interested in african issues. the world is moving fast and
furious. it is only us who don't seems to know what the heck is going on.

all concern pan-africanist need to involve individuals that can influence the
decision makers of moving on the agenda of united africa. our media moguls
are less seen in african matters ,what is is the problem ? our students of
politics hardly talk about united africa ,why ? for people like me ,politics is not
my cup of tea but we need to get involve ,we need to talk about our
collective progress for once .our personal development should be in a way be
interrelated with our collective development. our african countries are in dear
state ? even us who never knows steap hunger are feeling the heat of global
hardship ,but only our unity can salvage some respect for our powerful
continent ,it is like we are still sleeping .wake-up the sleeping tigers .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい