GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebou colly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 04:52:43 -0700
A VERY SHORT MESSAGE TO YAYA

Well Doctor Colonel Alhagie Useless Jammeh, tomorrow
is the 22nd July 2000, six years after you seized our
country and turned it into a nation of banditry and
insane lawlessness. My message to you is that what
goes around comes around. We know each other very well
and I don't kid around or sell lies as you do without
shame or fear for God. Anyway take this one from me
idiot, if you think you own the Gambia we all will
soon know.
Be prepared for the showdown.

Ebou Colly

NB Thanks to all those who have been fighting with us.
KB, Ebrima Ceesay, Hamjatta, Buharry, Soffie, Jabou,
Saul Khan, Conteh, Kujabi, Karamba, Katim, kabir,Fye,
Coker,Mballow, and all of you out there especially
those at home. There will be victory soon.