GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:18:43 -0400
Mr. Sanneh:

I want to thank you for the exchange of ideas, though we totally
disagree in principle, we are one Gambia and one tribe.  I hope
you get home to The Gambia safe.

My family extends deeply in the Sanneh klan.  If you remember way back
I made an inquiry of whether you are related to the Sannehs in
Brikama.  Your answer was no but, however, we are one family.  My
engagement was indeed rooted in the democratic governance.  We should
not be to complex in always agreeing.  This will not yield any
substance to value creation.

It has been a treasure in debating with you.  May your new endeavors
yield success for you and the entire Gambia.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh