GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Forster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:17:24 +1200
Having a background in engineering, I wouldn't do such a foolish
thing.  I have seen this before and thought it was a waste of time.
Maybe you did hold the mouse to your head and I for one expected more
humour than that and considered your attempt very lame indeed.

Anyway have a good day and I look forward to something that will make
me laugh.

Cheers

Tom