GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 08:32:03 PDT
Gambia L;

This clarification is from my source.

Ebrima

Hello Ebrima

Whenever, I used "That Woman", then I am refering to the Vice President, Mrs
Isatou Njie-Saidy, and if I use "Da Order One", then I am talking about
Therese Ndong-Jatta at the Education Ministry.

So, it was Therese Ndong-Jatta who had asked Jammeh lots of questions about
the crude oil saga at a Cabinet Meeting, as a result of which she, Therese
Ndong, was roughened by the boss.

In your last posting, you were right in saying that Therese was the one who
asked Jammeh lots of questions about the Crude Oil which is what I wrote.

However, you referred to Therese as "That Woman", instead of "Da order one".
Please note the difference: "Da Order one" is always Therese and "that
woman" always refers to the VP. Anyway, in future, I'll just use their real
names so that you'll not get confused.