GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:29:27 EST
In a message dated 2/22/00 3:17:37 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Thanks Jabou. I would however caution by brothers and sisters in Islam to
be
 very careful of pseudo-Islamic web sites. There are web sites that are
 created by people who are enemies of Islam and may confuse Muslims who are
 yet to acquire a good understanding of the religion.

 Thanks >>
**************************
Omar,

Thank you for this reminder. Your statement is very true, and it is easy to
forget that there are definitely such sites on the internet, and   it may not
be easy for some of us to recognize them, and this can cause confusion. I
should have shifted through those sites for those.however, we will continue
to post information that will help all of us to recognize  what is authentic,
and what is bida, kufr and shirk, and therefore innovations in the deen. If
you come across  some of these unfavourable sites among the list i sent
before i do, please do share it with us. Again thanks.

Jabou Joh