GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:13:39 GMT
Why would anybody want to drag Ousman Jammeh's name in the mud.All that has
been said about him is the truth and nothing but the truth.This is a guy
that can cash in on all situations. he is so sleek and sly and is ready to
sell anybodys soul including his own for position. The guy is so ambitoius
that he is blinded by it, and boy he is greedy. Ousman jammeh thinks that he
is the only guy who is good enough for any position. When Isatou Combeh Njie
was appointed as Judicial secretary, Ousman jammeh almost went mad with
rage. He felt that that was HIS position even though Mrs Njie was over five
years his senior at the bar.He complained to everyone including going to a
marabout to jettison Mrs Njie from a post he considered his own. He spent
his time mixing up Mrs Njie with the CJ and the former AG just to get her
position, well he got it now and lets see the miracles he is going to
perform.
Ousman Jammeh is a man who did not hesitate to report certain members of the
Judiciary in the early days of Jammeh's regime that they belonged to the old
regime thus causing those people to be fired immediately by powerfull
Singhateh at te time.
Believe me if you hear that Ousman has accepted the post, please dont be
surprised. They deserve each other. I shall keep you posted on objective and
dirty facts that I know about Ousman Jammeh.