GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:27:40 +0100
Tombong

I entirely agree with you on this one. It's issues
which matter not false names as you call it.

Now Tombong lets honestly discuss the issues;

Are you going to ensure that that all political
parties have equal access to GRTVS?

What plans have you got in line to ensure that the
APRC does not use GRTS as its propaganda machine.

I anxiously await your response.

Rtd General Dr Sanusi Owens BSC, MSC PHIL.SAN
TD,MBE,ORG,

--- TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
<HR>
<P>This Kebba Jobe is getting at you guys at your own
game and rules. It is okay for the Ebou Colleys,&nbsp;
Ansumana Kujabis, Kebba Dampha etc to hide behind
false names, but it is not okay for Kebba Jobe or
whoever to hide behind a false name. If Kebba Jobe is
a false name, he should only reveal his identity if
all others do so.</P>
<P>Just as some of you said, that it is not important
whether Mr. Conteh has an MBA or not(even though he
does not), the same applies here. I do not care
whether Kebba Jobe is real or not as long as he is
discussing the issues. Lets discuss issues brother and
sisters.</P>
<P>PEACE</P>
<P>Tombong Saidy<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: The Gambia and related-issues
mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: [log in to unmask]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: Will The Real 'Kebba Jobe'
Please Stand Up.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:35:58 -0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Mr. Makaveli, don't worry about my true
identity. This will be
<DIV></DIV>&gt;disclosed in
<DIV></DIV>&gt;due course. I Promise. Howevre, what's
important here is the issues
<DIV></DIV>&gt;being
<DIV></DIV>&gt;discussed and not the personalities
involved. Why are some of you so
<DIV></DIV>&gt;obssesed with who I am? One time I was
Tombong Saidy, then Ebrima's
<DIV></DIV>&gt;source
<DIV></DIV>&gt;said I was SOS Sarjo Jallow and I am
Tom Forster. May be I will soon
<DIV></DIV>&gt;be Bill
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Gates.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;----Original Message Follows----
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;From: Mr Makaveli
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Reply-To: The Gambia and
related-issues mailing list
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
&gt;<[log in to unmask]>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;To: [log in to unmask]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Subject: Will The Real 'Kebba Jobe'
Please Stand Up.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:23:31
-0500
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;TO TELL THE TRUTH: Will The Real
'Kebba Jobe' Please Stand up.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;--------------------------------------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;My name is Thomas Hamilton Forster
and I am from the The Gambia
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Here is the
Equation:Gambian=Engineer=Canterbury=Thomas
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Forster=Kebba
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;Jobe?
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;&gt;Lots of coincidence if you ask me.
Read on..&lt;<EXCERPT>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;_________________________________________________________________________
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN
Hotmail at
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://www.hotmail.com.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;----------------------------------------------------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To unsubscribe/subscribe or view
archives of postings, go to the
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Gambia-L
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Web interface at:
<DIV></DIV>&gt;http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html
<DIV></DIV>&gt;You may also send subscription requests
<DIV></DIV>&gt;[log in to unmask]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;if you have problems accessing the web
interface and remember to
<DIV></DIV>&gt;write your full name and e-mail
address.
<DIV></DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free
E-mail from MSN Hotmail at <a

if you have problems accessing the web interface and
remember to write your full name and e-mail address.