GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ousman badgy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:52:42 -0500
Hi bambalaye,
             you have completely lost the senses that you wanted to convey
to yur readers on the Gambia-L. Please go over your nonesense and read it
loud and clear twice to yourself so that you can be able to rewrite it again
and inform your readers in a way you want them to understand your piece
please.
            Please no ill-feeling for my comment
Thanks for now and good luck

                                  ousman badgy