GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ceesay Soffie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:02:41 -0400
True or not, I had a good chuckle.  I hope you do too.

Soffie

 A man was going around 1.00am alone in his car and got to a checkpoint. The
police man stopped him and asked for everything which he gave out.   The
police had nothing to ask again, in order to charge him, guess what the
police man said; "I charge you for driving alone at this time of the day, if
you come get accident now who go tell your people?"

The man replied: I'm not alone, Jesus Christ is with me here, Angel Gabriel,
Angel Raphael, Angel Michael and five angels are with me here.

The police man said: "All these people inside this your small car? I charge
you for overloading.

  _____

<http://www.hotmail.com/> .