GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:36:26 -0800
Dear L Management,
Please Mr Jaiteh,Sidibeh and the rest of your team kindly subscribe Binneh S Minteh on the L. I did send a similar request to that effect ealier on but Minteh is still experiencing difficulties thus unable to join our valuable debates,presentations and the like on line. This warranted his latest attempt through me.Indeed now,most of us on line understand that you were also experiencing some technical challenges,so there is no doubt from my end regarding this as far Binneh's request is concerned.This understanding has been consumed very well with a positive approach. I would appeal for Binneh Minteh email:([log in to unmask]) be subscribed please.Along this same vein I would request for Aboubacar Sallah email:([log in to unmask]) also be included in this request. This very email has been copied to both Minteh and Sallah accordingly.
Best regards from your brother,

Essa.

Binneh S Minteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sir,

Following your appeal for a continuation of our current media-warfare
against the demon and the root of evil Yaya Jammeh, i kindly request
for your sponsorship to the Gambia l. As situations are worsening back
home,it is a moral obligation upon all Gambians to make a difference as
you have always done, by fighting for democracy,justice and the rule of
law.

Yours cooperation is highly appreciated.

With much Respect
Binneh s minteh