GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:05:24 -0600
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Nov 29, 2000

Coach,
 Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. This guy doesn't know you
yet he is venting accusations upon accustions towards you. What I sense
here, is lots of paranoia, a very demented president, so full of
vengence for anyone who dare question his company's integrity.

It's over-whelmingly obvious that he feels threatened. But if he is not
crooked, why make a big fuss about an alleged accusation. His volcanic
temper and cheap slugfest approach is very compelling for a guy who
supposedly runs a peanut company. This one is definitely a whistle-blower
as far as he is concerned, and he is ready to do everything in his power
to cover up his undisclosed interests. He thinks he has the unlimited
check book and is willing to contest in the courts. Here is a guy who
enjoyed freedom of speech from his 'countries' of origin, so why deprieve
that priviledge from Mr Ceesay. Give us a break. Gambians know better.
These crooks are not in this for the farmers, they in it for their own
pocket books and willing to do everything to protect their investments.
He is already doing just that as we speak.

I encourage anyone with the power to look into this company to be
relentless, because I smell a BIG FAT RAT here!Keep up the good work
Ebrima.You sure stepped on his last nerve..(o-:)

                                                      Mr Makaveli