GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:04:11 +0100
Mr Kanteh,
        That sounds good. Keep me posted on the outcome of your meeting
in Slough. I am off to Portsmouth to meet some Gambian Students too.
I have also brought to the attention of the NUS, the rescheduling of the demo.
And as it so happens, that suits them even better, for they will be able to
contact
more SUs around the country.
The guy to contact if any of you so wish is Mr Brookes Duke,
he looks after the Black affairs of the NUS. He also shares his office with Mr
Darko
Oladapojibola. The # for Duke's office is 0171-2493164.
Jules Mason will be talking to the executive of the NUS UK & Ireland at their
annual conference in Wales this weekend. Mr Mason can be reached on his
mobile on 070-5000-84418

Lets see what Mr Ceesay and the rest of the UK crew suggest with regards to
using a UK account. It will solve a lot of logistical problems for sure.

All the best
Manneh