GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:14:23 +0100
Gambia-l,
This is a request from a list member who is having difficulty in sending mail
to the Gambia-l. Read below!

Regards,
Momodou Camara

Date sent:              Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:03:30 +0000
From:                   Morro Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Please provide us Info Materials

Hi Folks,
please help us with any type of info materials that documents
everything undemocratic and barbaric about this regime. Ranging
from radio and video tapes to photos and written documents.
Even the speeches of Jammeh are needed.
Names and address of victims are as well needed . We may need some
to testify. Remember we need every fact to proof us right and
to justify our claims.

We are working on a public sensitization program here in Düsseldorf,
Germany.
We will also brief the German `Bundestag' as soon as we have
enough documentation. A green light is already given by some members of
the `bundestag'.

Furthermore, we hope to have the support of similar concerned Gambian
groupings in Europe, then we would like to brief the European parliament
at Strasbourg as well and ask for their active participation, by sending
observers to the coming presidential elections, so as to ensure free and
fare elections.

Use the address below to send us anything by post otherwise use e-mail.

Morro Ceesay
Peter-Krahe Str. 12
40599 Düsseldorf
e-mail: [log in to unmask]