GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:43:05 +0100
Annika,

The whole judicial system in the Gambia is  politically controlled,it has
very little taste for the truth and justice.I however see no reason to keep
some one for a whole year without hearing his/her case with such serious
charges and yet still insiting that there are evidence against them.I have
said here that if this paranoid regime have evidence against these people
then their trail would have been another parade on the national TV.This
Italian who certainly know the physiology of these paranoid people had no
problem in winning the confidence of even the president,check his salary and
his life style,he would never dream of such power and influence in his own
country.This case must be spread,it is a typical example of how this fascist
regime is ruling this country,putting the law in their own hands.

For Freedom
Saiks