GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:40:23 -0500
Hello, just a thought, and I've not really formulated this very well,
I know, but perhaps some on this list could get something going to
support Gambian Musicians / artists.  I mean, if you put both the
Gambia-l and Gambia Post lists together, that alone would be, well, at
least hundreds, if not thousands, of people.  But it's sort of like a
circular thing,  Gambian artists need to, and probably are, putting
out good music, but the people also need to support them to allow them
to continue to do so.

     So how do we do this?  Perhpas someone could post a list of
artists, and where to get their work, and that would be a start?

Just a quick thought.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at:  http://quickgm28.blogs.com/ginnys_thoughts_and_thing/