GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:43:41 -0500
YAHYA JAMMEH AND HIS PLATED BIO-DATA(PART TWO)

Please www.statehouse.gm give us a break!!!!!!!!!! Real gold and real
silver is never plated.Keep it for decades or centuries and then bring it
out it will always shine.Originality is more powerful than composed
things.If industrial espionage exists so does professional espionage
especially within Jammeh's site.Here is a site that fits stalin's
era.During those days marxism fed it's soul with literature that sang
praises for communist leaders and portrayed communism as the best route to
follow.Communism grew so popular(short lived) thanks to the power of the
empty rhetoric and fairy tale literature that they were printing in Moscow.
Being a communist meant having a long beard and swallowing a lot of texts
from Marx and angels.This method encouraged dictatorial tendencies and the
creation of personality cult.Everything in this site either exposes Yahya
as a messiah or it won't be posted there.This is why Yahya is still walking
in the wilderness thinking that he is good news while he is bad news for
Africa and a continental insult.So many High school students in the states
do not even know the difference.For some of them Africa is a country,so
whenever they see leaders like Yahya they generalize things. His behavior
may even drag shame and leave at the door step of non Gambian students,more
over people like me who claim to be a Gambian.Here we have a so-called
president rising through a fake image that he forcefully imposed on those
blowing flutes for him from 1994 to date.The plated part of Yahya's name
starts with his own name! While serving with us in the then gendarmerie
this lackey had nothing like "ABDUL AZIZ JEMUS JUNKUNG" as his
initials.This Jemus we knew about but it was more of a funny nickname than
serious initials to be part of official documents. At the former pay office
in depot we still have archives of this funny character's signature.That
signature is so different from his sudden and forced style of today.This
JEMUS is a name that he received from the mission school in Bwiam.Yahya
started as a christian, turned to muslim, and then is now mixing three
beliefs.Christianity,Islam and Animism,then we may as well have a new
religion that one can call CHISLAN(christiniaty-Islam-Animism) together! i
came to compose this name after a long struggle.After all why this long
name?
Yahya was named after a fula shepherd who was in Kanilai and not any Abdul
Aziz! Even if he reserved the name Jemus Jammeh that was ok.What matters is
not the appearance of one's name.It is better to have a good habit and a
good image than a long name.Immediately after they took over power in 94
the daily observer(then not the one we have now!) wrote a story on him and
it revealed that Yahya's father was a wrestler,he read that and stayed
mute.If anyone writes the same thing now you will see yourself in Mile
Two.Alieu Badara Sowe of the point  newspaper at the time wrote the same on
Yahya,he even travelled to Kanilai and got his facts right.Thanks to my
source in Banjul who payed for the search and copy fees. Where is this
ABDUL AZIZ coming from all of a sudden? His father's name was Junkung,his
mother's name is Asombie Bojang,his grand father's  name is Jejaw
Jammeh.Where is this ABDUL AZIZ coming from other than from an image that
is full of inferiority complex? Why add or reduce one's name just because
one is a president?
Junkung was a wrestler and Jejaw a herbalist.Those people stayed humble and
and I do not intend ridiculing them here because they have not done me any
harm at a personal level.
However,it pains me when I see Yahya bragging about his so-called abilities
of being someone who cures this and that.Jejaw has other
sons,grandsons,daughters and grand daughters.
That apart there are other ethnic groups in The Gambia and Senegal who are
far more conversant and gifted in anything that Yahya thinks he knows or is
capable of doing.
Some well known family geography's legacy can be exploited by people like
Yahya to the extent that it will appear as if he is the only grandson.No
wonder he does not pull with most of his half brothers.That is a real fact
because all of us used to drink ataya together at depot and he knows that
we know about this fact within his family.
The art of being powerful witch doctors etc has always been part of the
traditions inherited within the Senegambia region.Therefore no one single
family can stand telling me Binneh that they are the best.I am from Fatoto
and everyone knows about the Sandu,Niamina and other Fuladu communities
when it comes to such.
After all who cares about some of those fabricated and regurgitated
legacies and dark beliefs.

In Yahya's biodata he was all and everything while serving in the
army.Yahya the dangerous,Yahya the rebel,Yahya the mysterious,Yahya the
omnipotent.Yes he can be it within state house because no one knew him
before.those poor civilians will swallow everything because they see him as
the brave former red beret(laugh).Red beret my socks!
Yahya for some of us was nothing but a KANYELENG NINKINANKO,he hated that
name so much that he used to insult Galo Sowe's wife when she called him
that.Those insults did not pain her because for those at the Bakau Barracks
this Jemus we are mystifying in Banjul was no body other than a mad man.
Whenever I read and see that Yahya was head of this and head of that unit
it makes me want to vomit! No wonder as one person says,that,if one wants
to boil iron it takes more heat than usual.
These very people who helped him put together this fiction that he calls
biodata,are the very ones who said in the early days of his mad government,
that Yahya used his gratuity to construct a zoo and get the 5-km2, farm in
Kanilai.Lawyer Darboe was smart enough to debunk those lies.Yahya and his
cronies forgot that people have access to the files at the treasury dept!
Yahya's gratuity could not even earn him a good motor bicycle.You can ask
those who know him very well.Yahya's gratuity was used to pay his debts.He
owed many people including Chongan and Sheriff Mbye.Pierre Mendy his guard
knows that very well but those people will rather stay silent than talk
because they may be fired forthwith.
Yahya during those days was trying to seduce Tuti Faal so any butut he
earned was sent to Kembujay.The girl was dating others and childish as he
is when he came to power he rushed and warned her former boy friends to
leave her(laugh).A president?!
We also know that he sent her boy friend out of the scene(the one who was
working at the peace corp office,name with held).Yahya knows very well that
these two existed and they still are in Banjul laughing when they see him
being escorted.
That is why Tuti Faal did not care about the Yahya people are shouting
about now.She smashed his tvs and windows during quarells.The late Almamo
could have testified and revealed more on the above.
On Yahya's bio his cronies wanted to add that the current Lady he has is a
grand daughter of King Hassan of Morocco therefore they wanted to tell
Gambians that she was close to the seat of power in Rabat! Goodness! King
Hassan of Morocco being the grand father of a Guinean born Susu girl.With
the surname Suma?
Gambians are calm but they are not docile they know more than Yahya and his
cronies think.
Yahya criticised Jawara and his wife so much so that Allah has judged
between him and the old Pa.Yahya condemned JAWARA for naming the ferry
after his wife Chilel.Here we have Yahya naming himself after a mosque!
He condemned Jawara for having his picture on the dalasi.Well here we have
him resorting to that dalasi when he was stock.More revelations will emerge
from the central bank because Yahya wanted to print his image on those
dalasis.That is why he is very angry with former governor Bajo.He will
refute that and his cronies but we will hear about more bad news from this
latest scandal.Jabu Joh was right this is just the begiining.

Pierre Gomez please if you love Yahya that much avoid causing me to talk am
the wrong person to invite on Yahya's biodata.I know Yahya from top to
bottom and the more we go through his person the more you will hear..

Binneh S Minteh
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
Email:[log in to unmask]