GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:14:11 -0600
Mr Jasseh-Conteh,
  With all due respect, stop imagining things. Why don't you show me where
I've insulted you. Don't try to undermine my hard-hitting truth serum. You
very well should be responsible for every single word you uttered here so
what is your point. And what makes you think i'm interested in engaging in "frontal attack"? It's not Jasseh-Conteh per se but that fake character
you managed to portray in this list is what is under attack. I judge people
based on the content of their character. You put your integrity on the line
NOT me. Those before you have also claimed they were not interested in jobs
but did otherwise, and the fact that you've emphatically stated the yours is "conditional" makes it all the more likely that your resume is probably
at jammeh's desk as we speak. Telling is NOT selling and I'm afraid your
words in the present scheme of things don't amount zilch as far as I'm
concerned. You have disappointed me and a whole lot of people.

The only problem with me is that I have very serious problems with
hypocrites; young and old, and a very low tolerance for bulls#!t. This
prime-cut, grade-A, 100 % USDA bulls#!t you pulled in this month of
Ramadan is the Mt Everest of all bulls#!ts, thus far. Your premeditated
and treacherous actions are unacceptable and as much as I hate to harangue
people on the folly of the falible nature of mankind, exceptions have to
made and lines have to drawn somewhere. You have crossed a very thin red
line.

It never crossed my mind that seemingly well educated, principled and
outspoken individuals like yourself can ever be so gullible and self-
centered. Even whereas some very convincing explanations of the gullible nature of the subservient mental midgets have been very well addressed by
our capable Dr Jaiteh and Mr Haruna Darboe, I still can't get over the
mere fact that you, Jasseh-Conteh of all people, all the raving and
yapping, would turned out to be a sellout. I could never fathom this level
of deception and hypocrisy from this man , nor was I prepared for it .

Again, my heart is deeply wounded, and even if the wounds heal, the scars
may never go away. Infact, I'm beginning to think that if SM Dibba were to
tell you to commit suicide you will do so. And come to think of it, suicide
is what you have just committed by accepting his olive branch. you seem to
ride along with whatever Dibba says, so i'm not the least baffled when you
attempt to rationalize by saying,  " The Interest of The Gambia is Above
All". Contrary to your contemptuous rationale, your interest (Dibba's
included) is 'Beyond All Of The Above'. You people NEVER cared enough for
the interest of all and sundry for if that were to be , Dibba would have
forged an amicable compromise, put his differences aside and unite with
those in the opposition, in the interest of all and sundry. But he didn't
do that. Instead he is opening his arms to the APRC now that he realised
his future doesn't look that bright and old age is creeping. It's called
catch 22 around here. So telling us that all is in the "Interest of the
Gambian People" is an insult to our intelligence, and quite franklu defies
logic. In retrospect, your royalty and that of your leader are deeply
rooted with your personal interests. All we are telling you is that there
are other ways to make a living. Why then put your reputation on the line
for someone who hires and fires faster than a midget gets ducked. Eh!

I'm Done with this crap,
Mr Makaveli.