GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:47:23 -0400
Ms. Joh and Malik Kah, I know you people desperately want to talk about
PDOIS programs. Your problem is you do NOT have the wherewithal to tell us
something substantive because frankly you do NOT understand PDOIS programs.
All I see from you is regurgitating verbatim what Halifa Sallah wrote or
what Sidia Jatta said as if that is the gospel. This is the type of behavior
that makes Hamjatta’s claim that you people are fanatics, credible. None of
you can point to one single original material you wrote. Ms. Joh, I
categorically asked you several times to articulate PDOIS economic policies
for us and reconcile thus with your entrepreneurial spirit. No answer apart
from that I should know. I know PDOIS policies. I also know that you do NOT
understand PDOIS policies. That is why I want to expose your ignorance. How
are we going to solve our groundnut problem? How are we going to solve our
foreign exchange problem? How are we going to solve our inflation problem?
How are we going to put medicine in our hospitals? How are we going to
educate our children?

The G_L archives are replete with postings from people like me, Hamjatta,
Ebrima Ceesay (to name a few) giving original solutions to these problems.
Political novices and semi-illiterates like you took cover when giants were
discussing heavy economic issues in the country. Mental midgets lurk in the
dark when people are talking about tough issues and only surface when the
mudslinging and gutter talk starts.

Keep hallucinating that only PDOIS is discussing the issues that matter to
the people back home. The contempt with which you people hold the Gambians
is just mind-boggling. Have it ever occurred to you that perhaps the
(stupid) Gambians you people want to enlighten are smarter than you? Have it
occurred to you that the (stupid) Gambians perhaps understand PDOIS programs
very well but have REPUDIATED PDOIS? Is it NOT disturbing to you that OJ
just returned to the political scene and was able to get from Serrekunda
more votes to nominate Darboe than PDOIS got to nominate their presidential
candidate?

Ms. Joh and Malik Kah, if I have time off ATTACKING Yaya (the menace in our
society), I will devote some time on you and PDOIS. I just hope that your
masters back home appreciate what you guys got them into. You have been
counseled on numerous occasions to focus on what you (PDOIS) can do for the
Gambians in a future government and on Yaya (who slaughtered our children
and who is currently looting our coffers). But I guess old habits die hard
and apparently it takes more than you got for you to furnish coherent
programs for your Party. Well, if you want to make defeating the Alliance
the focus of your campaign, then rest assured that you are in for a fight.
You will be treated the same way I treated vermin from AFPRC/APRC.

Darn right, Malik Kah, that I hate Yaya. But NOT for the reason you think.
Check the archives. I hate Yaya because he slaughtered our children.
Everything else came after that declaration of war. I do NOT need any
government to make it. I am NOT a loser like you that need to lie about a
government to make it. And you still are a nonentity.
KB