GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
burang conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:15:08 +0000
Folks, I will not doubt the integrity of Pa Sallah jeng , I know that simple
spoken man . He won his post through the ballot box. Who happened to be
supported by the many peoples of Banjul , who don't wanted to be manipulated
by the APRC , just like they doing at the other areas . Most of the like of
Winston Shyngle, and the rest are APRC sponsored candidate . Why will Pa
Sallah Jeng have to take orders from those self impose messiahs ?

They are trying to get rid of him like they did to Dr Jassey . But Pa is
there to serve the people of Banjul , whether Baba Jobe or Dibba likes it or
not .

I hope that our old friend Mafy Jarju will not be twisted like others , by
showing his blind colors to fire that gentleman . I know it took Mafy a
great time before sworn Pa Sallah in his mayoral position .

So Mafy take note ,do not treating that guy , just because he is not a APRC
sympathizer .

Just a thought

Conteh Julla