GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 11:10:14 -0800
My Kotor,
I forgot to ask you one question? What happened to
Djabi the MFDC spokesman at Atlantic Hotel who was
always condemning the Wada government and its military
role in Cassamance? Has Yahya betrayed his brothers in
the revolution to free Cassamance?
Brother, take some more nyamo and talk to me. I am
really confused.