GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:17:26 -0500
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: Obituary Anouncement

> Sol,
> You did a great job to pass this on..but I think you missed out the SALLAH family , one of his in-laws.
>
> May His soul rest in perfect peace.  Uncle Mac was a great man.
>
> Thank you

FYI,

The list of family names I posted was given to me by an immediate family member.
It was done in a short or hurried manner, to say. But I do not think that there was
any intention to leave out or forget any one family. I hope you and all others will
understand.

Uncle Mac, surely will be missed by all those who know him.

The Sylva Family expresses it's deepest sorrow and condolence to the immediate
and extended families.

May his soul rest in peace.

King Solomon