GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Moses Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 03:28:46 EST
Hello latjor,
     The effords you and your team are contributing to Gambian community is
truly admirable. It has always been my desire to travel to these seminars and
participate. I know this is a lot to ask but is it possible to hold one in
the New York area. This I believe will enable most of US in the North East to
participate.
      Keep pressing on.

Sincerely,
Matarr Sajaw.