GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:54:50 +0000
Jabou, just ask Ebou Jallow why he did not hitch a ride with his fellow
criminal Yaya?  Yaya was offering a free ride back home to his sycophants
and Ebou was one of them, why did he not take the offer?  He knows full well
that he will be burnt to ashes by Yaya, Yanks, Singhateh, et al.  All this
jaliba business he is engaged in is just to brown nose, but he knows what's
in store for him.  Ebou's sickness is self afflicted.  He cannot go back to
Gambia even if all his relatives should die, and he is not welcomed in
Gambian circles here in the US.  His mother passed away (bless her heart)
and his behind still cannot go home.  Thus, this desperate act to beg for
mercy from Yaya some four weeks ago.  Ebou's problems are just starting, for
even when Yaya is out of office, Ebou will still not be allowed in The
Gambia until he repays his debt and he knows that.  We are going to make an
example of all of them.

You see what's going on with Taylor in Liberia, that is going to be the fate
of any African dictator, including Yaya.  Besides, reading recent articles
from the Independent, does that look like Yaya is laughing?  Yaya knows that
the Gambian masses are pressing down on him and he's just pulling a bluff.
I urge the Gambian military to pay close attention to the Airport and the
South boundaries because I see signs of someone that is about to flee.  I am
also urging Senegal to pay close attention to the Cassamance boarder because
it is just a matter of time for these guys to start taking off.  Gambians
are tired of these crooks and we are going to set an example of them, and
never again will we be subjected to such thuggry.  Ebou can say what ever he
wants, but Gambians are waiting for him to show up.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou