GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 09:54:06 +0100
haruna , you may have so much goodwill for our nation and her people but doing a deal with yahya and his thuggish government will only encourage that monster to continue floundering the laws of our land.
  he shouldn't be pacified over producing the persons of Osman Rambo jatta and kangiba kanyi .as for fj manneh ,she is still going through the courts.but should in case yahya accept your proposal and then some one like me,yero,abdulkarim,pa nderry should set foot in the Gambia and we got arrested are you prepared to do another deal with him ?
  The issue in our country shouldn't be about yahya ,that man is insignificant for us to waste vital energy on .yes ,he is the ruler today ,but he is a damage good already .our attention i believe should be focus on up and coming politicians and realigning the mind set our people.yahya single handedly play with the judges,secretaries of state,governors,business men,religious leaders,students,civil servants ,the army,police and he will continue to meddle into every fibre of our small society .and you are motivated to do a deal with him .why ? the man thinks he is Godsend and you want to entertain that outrageous idea of him ? tell you what ,try talking to him on the phone through the Gambia high commissioner in u.s and see what he tell you .the man who doesn't respect international protocol ,the man who dismissed the jurisdiction of the ecowas court in Ghana just this week ,yet you want to do a deal with him ?
  may be ,you are underestimating the callousness of this man .where are his closest Friends ? from Baba jobe,Edward ,Sana, and the many he dump just like a piece of shit .hey  Mr masoud ,don't disregard your hard earn knowledge and wealth for a nonentity who believed in being worshipped day and night .keep that intellectual property for the Gambia when her people can taste the dream of proper leadership and genuine democracy .
  take a pot shot at my silly posting ,i don't care but i have to tell this nonsense though .have a good day .direct your concern for FJM and the rest through the proper Chanel .put your weight into convincing the American ambassador into playing the diplomat card ,yahya will listen ,the man is a coward ,he only pretends to be brave .

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I have thought long and hard and I have shared my purpose with my partner at
Darbo Consultants LLC. I have been duly advised that my intellectual property
related to our iterative methods is now property of the Partnership by
implied easement. However, I have the green light to share it with the APRC
administration if Yahya would consider releasing FJManneh without prejudice and
presenting Rambo and Kanyiba Kanyi in front of a court of law. I think these are
honourable and benign gestures for Yahya in exchange for my offering to do
the work of the SOS and their under-secretaries. I am willing to choose
Baboucarr Jatta or Tamsir Mbowe as interlocutor to complete both my considerations
and Yahya's goodwill.

Haroun. If any of our honourable colleagues here know the best way to reach
either Baboucarr or Tamsir, please share it privately with me. Or if anyone is
in regular contact with either of them, please have them email their
contacts to me. If Yahya is still not comfortable with these considerations after
our negotiations, I will probably still be able to assist him in completing
his desire for Gambia in as much as the MDGs are concerned. Masoud. MQDT.
Darbo.