GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
momodou olly-mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:26:57 GMT
Forcing civil servants to buy APRC membership cards is yet another
manifestation of brutally and ineptitude.  What next? It is very clear that
the moron Yahya and those who twirl with him have lost the rhythm.  They
have long realized that the coming elections have been morally won by the
ordinary denizens of the Gambia.  The APRC know that in a fair playing
ground they have nothing to offer to the Gambian populace.  The only means
of survival for them is to intimidate Gambians.  But history had shown many
a time that tyranny will inevitably be chased out by the oppressed.  The
most recent demise of a tyrant is Milosovic.  People power prevailed in the
end.

If one goes by the bilious record of Jammeh and his ilk, one will be
confronted with  evidence of murder(April Massarce of school children),
abduction(Dumo SAho and CO.)and arson(attack on Radio One FM).  Since the
advent of the Jammeh Mess, Gambians have been visited with nothing but
brutally at a scale unknown to us.

  However, as it is obvious the ordinary people will be the final victor.
Patriotic Gambians here on the L and somewhere else are keeping the pressure
on.  No let up brothers and sisters. Keep the fire burning.

We shall hound you to the end.