GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:34:16 -0800
Hehehehehehehe.... The bank officials must have placed Mugabe's ticket in
one basket and the rest in a separate basket. As we say in Nigeria: who
wan die?

Well, I hope that Mugabe will give back the prize money for another
draw. Hmmmm, with the luck of the draw, Mrs. Mugabe's will be drawn :-)

Cheers,
         Madiba.