GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 17:45:21 +0200
On 12 May 00, at 12:15, rm ilevakam wrote:
>The list managers have learnt some security
> glitches and have beefed up their security maybe a little of a burden
> to subscribers. But I must further alert you that even though I don't
> condone to that type of behavior, it is possible to expect the worst
> for I know for a fact that  I could be sittting here seeing everything
> you doing while online and worst crash you system remotely.But just
> because I know how to these things does NOT mean my conscience will
> let me. Be aware that the internet is not a very friendly place as it
> seems. This brings me to why I agree with many of you that the need to
> police the list only puts a burden to the list members. Leave it at
> our very own consciences as mature people and implement rules ,and I
> don't mean vagrant rules, that list members can go by if anything
> else. I said it before and I 'll say it again , people can subscribe
> at any time they wan't. The same people that unsubscribed Mr Makaveli
> are the same people that re-subscribed him unknowingly.

Hello George,
What is the big deal, subscribing to the list in the morning as Fatoumatta
Sissoho <[log in to unmask]> and a few hours later changing the user
profile to rm ilevakam <[log in to unmask]> bragging?

Momodou Camara
"Any one man, woman or child can be what they want
to be; but be the right thing."
                         -----Burning Spear------