GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:16:54 -0000
Jabou and Katim, thanks a bunch for your efforts at filibustering and
exposing the scoundrel to the CSU folks.  I was unable to follow-up on this
issue this weekend, as I had to travel to visit a friend in the hospital.
Jabou, I'm looking forward to the fact sheet as this would really help our
efforts.  Katim, do you have pictures of the massacre or any others that I
can pass around at the functions?  I would also  appreciate it if you or
anyone out there could put them on the net.  Thanks for forwarding the
pictures of Sainey, Yusupha, and Assan.   Again, thanks to all for their
efforts in this worthy cause.  Dr. Saine, I'll give you a buzz this evening
regarding Jammeh's visit.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou