GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 12:48:39 -0400
Kats:

I don't know whether you remember Aunty Nyimasata when
she was a Home Economics teacher at Faraba Banta Primary.
I call her Aunty because she is indeed my kin relative.
I have no doubt that she had always seized the                   opportunity for her selfish ends at the detriment of society.

Aunty Nyimasata I recalled, lectured me on the danger of
being an NCP supporter in Kombo East Constituency.  She threatened that I could get dismissed from my job and            that it would be hard on me.  My reply was that I would          never sell my soul to cross carpet to the PPP.                   Aunty Nyimasata is used to showing are true colors.             She has pedaled her way back to the devil society and
will be used by the dictator and disgraced.  Time is             on our side.

Sometimes I wonder whether some of our elders who we
looked up to in our primary school days are stable in            their convictions.  How can one endorse a child killer?          How can one beg a child killer who has disgraced you and
made a fool out you?  I wished I'm able  roll the clock back
and place Aunty Nyimasata at Faraba Banta Primary school
with the late Mr. John Jawo. I am proud to say that Master       Jawo was the most sincere teacher I have ever met.  I           know he is looking down on me and nodding in agreement.
There is a saying in Mandinka:  "Gambia forodo lay fang
kay jonti." - Some Gambians have made themselves slaves.        I hope God brings sanity to Aunty Nyimasata one day.
May God bless our country.  Aunty Nyimasata please don't
join with the dictator to not let my people go.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh