GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:45:24 -0000
My Dear Baba Galleh:

Very many thanks for your wonderful comments, and I am flattered that you
described me as some one brilliant. And I am deeply honored by that. I
thought that you had misunderstood my first critiquing, but let bygones be
bygones and let's bury the hatchet. A well schooled guy like you should not
come down to the level of personal satirizing, but rather edge up to a more
advanced height. Please, let Jatta and small lay down low and let's do our
thing. If I have time on my hands, I will continue to critique your
writings, but I may not always have time to do that. In any case, thanks
again for your wonderful description. Continue on with your new broader
themes.

Ansumana Kujabi