GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:20:13 -0500
Lekbi,

You got that right. Not only should we be concern about voting in the
diaspora but also having and effective Gambian organization to look after
the welfare of Gambians at home and abroad.I am not talking about the
pockets of party organizations that we currently have,particularly in the
U.S,where there is a lot of them.
Unending criticism without offering meaningful solutions will not take us
anywhere. With all the brilliant brains we have on this platform,if we put
them together it will go along way in helping our country and people.
Jammeh has been mandated by the people for another five years and
it is something that we have to deal with.In my opinion,our only choice for
now untill the next presidential election,is to constructively engage him to
move our country forward.

Beran