GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:19:19 -0500
HUNGRY LIONS ARE WEEPING,BUSH PIGS COST D500.00 PER HEAD,FONI HUNTERS
REJOICING!
More sad news and surprising things!!!
OPTV was informed today that!!!!!!! Yahya Jammeh buys dead bush pigs from
hunters in Foni @ D500.00 each.The reason is an open secret now,because the
lions at his zoo are weeping. They are hungry and as carnivores herbs
cannot substitute the red and bloody flesh their body constitution likes
most! Before Gambians saw Baba Blood Diamond Jobe and his cousin Suma Jobe
arranging for trucks to transport beef steak to Kanilai from the local
markets,thus feed the weeping lions. As the old saying goes even mad men
can be useful one day but not always.Save ours back home because he is a
mad man who wants to serve us everyday! Even if we are full(laugh). Now
that Baba is behind bars together with Suma,likewise Yanks is selling at
his shop,who is there for Yahya?Wullinding has been disgraced and the
others are watching out so avoiding to be detected by OPTV.Baba Blood
Diamond Jobe cannot be replaced by these people.He was over zealous and
ready to get to the deeper part ! of the gutter.He stole and then spread
what he stole thus had more sympathisers than those who wait for others to
steal snatch their purses!  then rush and hide in the thicket.
How about Wullinding's salary has it been paid? Mr Magistrate why not you
step in and do justice to the poor driver and day time thief?
 Coming back to the plight of the weeping lions and the war that has been
waged against our dying bush pigs,we still have more to know about Yahya
Jammeh's madness.
Can you imagine taking over all wild animals,reptiles and then declaring
ownership of witch craft? Where is The Gambia going to from here? These are
good lessons that he and his cronies can share with the students in
Greenville,I hope? How about sending these lions in the open when
demonstrators piss him off.Yahya can do that anyway probably we are yet to
reach that stage with him.These lions in Yahya's mind mean that he is
synonymous to King Solomon the one who had animals like lions and tigers
surrounding him as natural pals.These are stories and we are bound to
question the veracity.Here we have a man who wants to stay as president of
the unfortunate Republic of The Gambia living a life that is being compared
to the Pharaonic era?
Chances are that the canine teeth of those weeping lions will very soon
find their closest preys. A war between Yahya, his mysterious bees and the
weeping lions plus the howling hyenas will be a real shot for national
geographic.
As some of us do say here;Chei!
The cows have all been slaughtered,the bush pigs are being butchered,next
he will attack the hares,wild hyenas and the hopefully he will not repeat
what happened in Uganda? Where political prisoners were left to the mercy
of croccodiles!!!
Before we had GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,and FOR THE GAMBIA OUR HOME LAND. If Yahya
stays as so-called president then history will repeat itself because our
national anthemn should then be GOD SAVE THE GAMBIA, right?

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.