GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:33:48 -0400
Tombong

When I get my pay at the end of this month (in five days' time) I will send my
contribution to you . I need an address to indicate on the form.
Kuntaur is my father's resident hometown but Kaur is where my eldest sister
Nimreh Diab has been for over forty years.
I will pass the word around here and tell Imam Fysal Khan make an announcement
during the Friday-jummah prayers. Usually all the Gambians and Senegalese come
to our center MCC in Silver Spring to pray. Maybe we can get someone to collect
and send the funds to a designated person on your list
Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr